Fourth quarter of 2022 (compared to fourth quarter 2021)
- Group revenue decreased to 45,032 kSEK (148,930)
- EBITDA amounted to -13,765 kSEK (-3,383)
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to -10,046 (-3,383)
- EBIT amounted to -18,008 kSEK (-11,737)
- The result for the period amounted to -14,460 kSEK (-12,568)
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.002 (-0.002)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK -0.002 (-0.001)
Full year 2022 (compared to full year 2021)
- Group revenue decreased to 287,838 kSEK (332,625)
- EBITDA amounted to -43,830 kSEK (-21,969)
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to -32,930 kSEK (-21,969)
- EBIT amounted -95,287 kSEK (-33,468)
- The result for the period amounted to -94,201 kSEK (-163,440)
- Adjusted result for the period amounted to -94,201 kSEK (-36,487)
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.011 (-0.021)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK -0.011 (-0.019)
CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen comments:
“Despite the bear market, we have used this opportunity to focus on building and restructuring the company, preparing ourselves for the next wave of adoption.”
Main events during Q4 2022
- On November 1, Arcane announced Viggo Leisner’s departure from the Board due to other professional obligations.
- On November 22, Arcane announced an operational reorganization, unifying its growing private wealth business under a new business unit called K33.
- On November 25, Arcane’s portfolio company, LN Markets (ITOAM srl) announced the launch of synthetic USD feature, allowing for seamless swaps between BTC and USD.
- On December 1, Arcane announced a research distribution partnership with Blomberg. Arcane’s research-led digital assets brokerage K33’s research’s content is now available on Bloomberg terminals.
Main events after the end of the period
- On January 30, Arcane announced its intention to change the company name to Arcario. An extraordinary general meeting was announced for March 2nd to approve the name change.
- On February 16, Arcane announced that its subsidiary K33 has developed a crypto reference index together with Vinter, a crypto index provider.
- On February 23, Arcane announced that it had entered into a convertible loan agreement with COWA and was discussing a strategic M&A transaction.
The company will hold a webcast presentation where CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen will present the report today at 10:00 CET. Investors, analysts, and media are invited to follow the webcast.
No pre-registration is required. The presentation will be held in English and questions can be submitted in English during the webcast.
K33 is a research-led digital assets brokerage with investment services, helping clients across EMEA make informed decisions backed by industry leading digital assets research, enter the market guided by a multi-exchange brokerage service, and invest safely for the long term in tailored managed funds. K33 provides a unified platform where customers get access to Research, digital assets brokerages, funds, and structured products. The unified platform will be rolled out during Q1 2023. The platform can be accessed both directly by customers on k33.com and through distribution partners and asset management firms that have signed up to offer the K33 platform as part of their investment offering.
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto AB is a holding company with broad exposure to the digital assets industry. The Company holds 100% stakes in K33, a research-led digital assets brokerage with investment services across EMEA, Arcane Green Data, an environmentally sustainable Bitcoin mining operation based in northern Norway, and minority stakes in both Puremarkets Ltd (37.5%), an interbank OTC market for digital currencies, and LN Markets (16%), a Bitcoin exchange built on the Bitcoin Lightning Network.
Subscribe to press releases and financial information: https://investor.arcanecrypto.se/
For further information, please contact:
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO, Arcane Crypto AB
The Company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission is Certified Adviser.
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Arcane Crypto AB to publish pursuant to the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). This information was submitted for publication at 08:00 (CET) on 28th February 2023, through the agency of the CEO.
crocon media is owned by the sillc assembly. This site is for entertainment purposes only. The owner of this site is not an investment advisor, financial planner, nor legal or tax professional and articles here are of an opinion and general nature and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances.
Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.